Do you need to …
- manage a challenge or opportunity for innovation that involves a lot of different stakeholders?
- develop intrapreneurial and leadership competencies in your team or organisation?
- reorganise your company to foster greater levels of innovation?
I can help companies realise their good ideas by:
- facilitating innovation workshops for people who need to find and implement solutions for specific organisational issues, involving multiple stakeholders
- training up internal facilitators so the organisation learns to manage the process by itself.
- helping the company organise itself to manage innovation by identifying new support structures and roles.
My approach leads to:
- effectively implemented projects thanks to improved team cohesion, the development of a common vision and objectives, and practical stakeholder management.
- a more innovative organisational climate with increased individual and team creativity, autonomy and initiative.
- the development and/or management of an “innovation pipeline” – the source of a company’s long-term survival and good health.